Join Channel Islands Dive Adventures as they return for their Wreck Trip to the Thousand Islands Region!
The Thousand Islands area along the St. Lawrence River has gained critical acclaim as being the “World’s Best Fresh Water Scuba Diving” destination. The main reason for this is the wrecks and their artifacts along with submerged structures. We also love the old bottle collecting, 72 degree water temperature (in August) and no thermoclines. This area is located between Montreal and Toronto, in Ontario, Canada along the USA and Canada border.
This is a one of a kind dive trip! It will be our second time back and our good friend Michel who knows the area well will be our guide for the trip.
Trip Details-Book Trip
- Diver cost-$1795.00
- Deposits of $425.00 due to book your spot
- Balance due 7/1/19
- Channel Islands Dive Adventures trip applications will be required upon booking
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable. See our Policies Page HERE
- Trip insurance is highly recommended!
What is included:
- 9 days / 8 nights accommodations at Comfort Inn
- 5 days diving boat diving
- 2 days shore diving
- All tanks & weights
- Lunch on boat trips
- Taxes for all boat trips and lodging
- Group get together before the trip
- Hosted and guided trip
What is not included:
- Rental car
- Extra meals & drinks
- Gratuities for the hotel & boat crew
- Trip insurance
This trip is best suited for
Advanced divers or above with good buoyancy control and a good level of fitness. Most all dives will be wrecks, submerged structures and drift dives. The dive sites could change based on the weather. Surface signal tubes (SMB) and reels are required. Dive accident insurance and trip insurance is highly recommended!
The St. Lawrence River is a treasure chest for divers. It is full of old & new wrecks, submerged ship locks as well as power plants and other buildings. There is also some FUN bottle collecting and cool drift dives to be done. The diving ranges in depths from 20′-120′ and water temperature in late August is around 72 degrees (not a TYPO). The surrounding area from Brockville to Cornwall and beyond is beautiful and all within 1-2 hours west of Montreal. For flights you should check into Syracuse, New York or Montreal. This is our 2nd trip back and not the last!
Dive Brockville Adventure Center is taking care of all our dive logistics. We will be using 3 different boats for the boat trips. The Emily C, Little Diver and both the Jasmine & Seaorita plus we have 2 days of shore dives planned. All boat dives will be a 2 dive day with lunch included.
Trip & dive itinerary:
- Day 1-Sunday- Shore diving in Cornwall
- Day 2 -Monday-Little Diver (Cornwall) – Eastcliffe Hall + bottle run
- Day 3-Tuesday- Little Diver (Cornwall) – Power House & WIER (an
- Day 4-Wednesday- Emily C (Rockport) – Keystorm (2 dives)
- Day 5-Thursday- Emily C (Rockport) America & bottle run
- Day 6 -Friday- – Shore diving- Conestoga, Rothesay, Sculpture Park
- Day 7-Saturday- Jasmine & Seaorita (Kingston) – wrecks dependent on
Info about the 1000 Islands area and dive sites
- Ou lodging for Aug. 24th to Aug. 28th will be at the Comfort Inn in Cornwall and Aug. 28th to Sept. 1st will be at the Comfort Inn in Brockville. We have rooms with king or two queen beds reserved. Both hotels are smoke free and have a free hot breakfast, indoor pool, fitness center, microwaves, refrigerators and more. Both are fairly close to the boats and dive shops and there are plenty of restaurants and things to do nearby.
If you have any questions please
contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 469-7288